ATBC is building ATWEN, with the support of:
• Leading women in ATBC member companies
• Public and private sector sponsors
• ATWEN patrons, champions and partners
The Project is generously supported by the Australian Trade Commission’s Asia Business Engagement Program.
Work began in September 2014. The formal launch of ATWEN is March 2015.
ATWEN Project activities include:
• Business forums in Taiwan, China and Australia
• Innovative mentoring programs
• Internships for outstanding young future women business leaders in both Australia and Taiwan
Please contact us for further details.